Hi, we’re K&J Growth Hackers
We are looking for an Influencer Manager to lead us into the new frontier.
As we embrace user-generated content and new-owned media, we’re looking for the next generation of curious thinkers to join our team.
As an Influencer Manager at K&J, you’re an integral part of the K&J client services team, providing day-to-day support to our clients, colleagues, and importantly our contracted influencers.
Your focus is making sure these influencers feel well looked after, clear on their contractual requirements, focused on the delivery of positive outcomes for the brand, and operating as an extended part of the client’s team.
You need direct experience and proven systems and processes for influencer management. We’re looking for someone with between three and five years’ experience in the digital marketing space.
Mindful, inspired, driven, and candid. You meet deadlines, manage your workload carefully, and run a tight ship on managing projects, keeping team members aware, accountable, and engaged to ensure all deadlines are met and client results are amazing.
This is not a “cushy corporate job” and you should only apply if you like the startup environment: relentless hustle, versatility, and rapid learning & growth.
- Confidently lead nano, micro, and macro influencer campaigns
- Ongoing identification and qualification of new influencer talent
- Negotiate and contract influencers on behalf of our clients, particularly in securing advertising rights for the content
- Provide recommendations on contracted deliverables per influencer and activation strategies
- Provide ongoing reviews of influencer contracted deliverables
- Create and deliver influencer briefs and messaging guidelines
- Facilitate product seeding, onboarding, and training
- Maintain relationships with influencers and be the lead for any queries
- Work with internal teams to identify creative and targeting opportunities and pitch ideas to influencers
- Report on influencer performance (organic and paid)
- Keep the team up-to-date on the influencers trends – rising stars, emerging trends, best practices
- Experiencing across channels, and facilitating posting on Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat, email lists, blogs, and more
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge in the areas of social and influencer strategy
- Have a strong understanding of emerging influencer talent, contracting, and performance assessment
- You will have strong relationship skills, knowing how to professionally and positively manage relationships, entertaining, and communications.
- Actively engage with social media, perhaps even with some experience of your own in content creation and influencer engagement.
- Project Management Software – ClickUp Preferred
- Kanban / Scrum
- Internal relationships – you will be expected to develop strong working relationships with your peers and client teams and play an active role in team meetings.
- Clients – you will be expected to develop strong relationships with your clients, working to understand and meet their expectations.
- External – developing strong relationships with influencers, by understanding what they need, what they are required to deliver, and how to assist them in consistently driving towards outcomes and meeting deadlines. Building relationships engaging with the wider industry and representing CHEP at external activities as required.
- $55,000 – $70,000 per year
Why Work at K&J?
So if this sounds like you and you’re still reading here are a few of the cool things we’ve done & why you might want to work with us:
- We strive to be the best: working with the world’s most valuable startup ByteDance and their flagship social media company TikTok. We generated over 100,000 new downloads across the globe in the space of 60 days. We’ve helped numerous other companies do similar things, including Publicly-Traded ClickStream’s HeyPal gaining 200,000 app downloads upon launch.
- You can work from home. If you’ve got a laptop you can work from anywhere for us and the hours are flexible.
- We practice what we preach. We created the most commented video on LinkedIn with 2M+ views, opened a gym on a shoestring budget of $200, and gained $200,000 in revenue in 21 days, we’ve had 10M+ views on copy published by the team at K&J and we’ve been featured in Inc. Magazine, Forbes and many others.
- We pay people to learn. Each week you’ll have two paid hours dedicated to learning whatever you like.
ABOUT K&J GROWTH
Two practiced growth experts unite in February of 2016 to found one of only a select few growth specialist agencies today.
Bringing a colorful background of writing for top publications like Forbes, and nitty-gritty digital marketing at a Fortune 500, as well as expertise in social media, virality, app development, press coverage & amazing personal networks. Since its founding, K&J has serviced 200+ clients, including some of the largest tech companies and universities as well as the VC-backed startups – all united by the pursuit of amazing results. K&J is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, and Dunedin, New Zealand, and is comprised of 29 boutique specialists.